Saturday 4 June 2011

Camping at Malaysia

Well on Friday I went camping at the beach. And it was kinda fun.... I thought it would be fun like at UK but it was not. Not even a single thing was fun. The fun bit that I know is when we swam in the beach. That's the only thing that was fun. On the morning and afternoon was ok, but at night it was very HOT. I couldn't sleep! So that night we slept at the car with the aircond. BBRR it was freezin cold. My mom thought that at the night would be cold and nice but she was wrong. We was there  for only 2 days. So it wasn't that long. And you know what, when you want to go to the toilet you have to pay 50sen, if you want to go in the shower you have to pay RM1.00!! OMG!



Any ways I wouldn't want to tell the rest so Bye2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment