Monday 10 December 2012

                                                                                                
Haii Guiys.. Yesterday I went to take a MRSM exam.. It was freaking hard man!! I still don't know if I can get to go to MRSM.. I also forgot to make a post that I got 5As in the UPSR.. When I was waiting for the announcement, my heart was beating like crazy.. it was super fast like lightning. My name was called out fourth.. I was like soo shocked when I heard I got 5As.. My best friend also got 5As. I hope we can go to the same school next year.. I really do hope so. In the MRSM I was interviewed and I had to sit for an exam.. I heard that all the pupils in MRSM are very clever.. That is why I wanted to be part of them because I think I can do It! You just have to believe in yourself that's all.. In the interview I had to answer their questions in English.. After the interview I was brought to the hall to take the exam.. It was so cold as if I was inside a iceberg.. They gave 20 mathematics question that you have to finish in 20 minutes. They also gave 20 Science question which you also need to finish by 20 minutes.. Then 20 questions of comprehension that you also have to finish in 20 minutes.. Lastly they gave 50 questions about own personality that you need to answer by 20 minutes.. All the questions given was really hard and confusing.. Then I went back home.. I am now waiting for the results that will be given.. that's it guys! BYE.    ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀



No comments:

Post a Comment